All FACS products are certified in terms of their chemical and mechanical properties. The company's qualified staff is at your disposal for providing quotes and orders for materials that may not be available in the warehouse.
The main materials available in storage are:
- Iron sheets ( s235jr, s275jr) with a thickness of between 0.6 mm and 300 mm.
- Iron 510 sheets ( s335jr) with a thickness of between 4 mm and 250 mm.
- Asform sheets with a thickness of between 4 mm and 10 mm.
- Thick laser sheets with thicknesses of 8-10-12-15-20 mm.
- Non-slip Iron sheets - Stainless Steel 304 embossed sheetwith a thickness of 3-4 mm.
- Non-slip Iron sheets stripedwith a thickness of between 3
and 10 mm.
- Textured Aluminumsheets
with a thickness of 3 mm.
- Rice Grain Aluminumsheets with a thickness of
- Welded steel sheets ( hardox, max 400etc ..) and structural ( T1a, s700, s900, domex, hardox, weldox, quard etc.) with a thickness of between 4 mm and 50 mm.
- High strength steel sheets for industrial bodywork with a thickness of between 2 mm and 10 mm.
- Sheets in C40 C45 with a thickness of between 10 mm and 200 mm
- Cor-Ten sheets with a thickness of between 2 mm and 20 mm
- Sheets in 38ncd4with a thickness of between 15 mm and 60 mm
- Zinc-coated sheets with a thickness of between 0.5 mm and 4 mm
- Aisi 304 - 304L stainless steel sheets with a thickness of between 0.4 and 120 mm
- Aisi 316L stainless steel sheets with a thickness of between 1 and 120 mm
- Stainless steel sheets in Aisi 304of sizes 3000 x 6000 with a thickness of between 15 to 40 mm
- Aisi 304 polished steel sheets , Scoch-Brite, BA stainless steel with a thickness of up to 4 mm and threaded with a thickness of up to 1.2 mm.
- Aisi 304 stainless steel sheets with surface finish from "linen canvas"to "rhombus"and colored paneling and cladding processing with a thickness of between 1 and 1.2 mm
- Aisi 310 stainless steel sheets (high temperature steel) with a thickness of between 2 mm and 25 mm.
- Sheets for boilers in P355 NH, P275 NH, etc.
- Aluminum, perallumane, fibrous, anti-corrosive sheets, with a thickness of between 1 mm and 100 mm
- Perforated AISI 304
iron and stainless steel sheets with a diameter of 0.5mm to 25mm and with a thickness of between 1 mm and 3 mm as well as a 10x10 hole (safety locks) with a thickness of 1.5 mm
- Iron sheets, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized with special holes or slots(rapid delivery, also for small manufacturing series)
- Stainless steel profiles in various shapes and sizes
- Iron A105, stainless steel aisi 304 and 316 and anticorodal sheets with a maximum thickness of 400 mm and stainless steel 304 knurled sheets for construction equipment of various diameters.
- Stainless steel and stainless steel bases available and in stock
- Hinges of various sizes and models in Aisi 304
- Adjustable support Iron with a diameter of 45, 65, 90, 110 mm in Aisi 304